Sunday, September 27, 2009

rabbit rabbit...

I have broken through! Escaped that silly animals-below-human barrier. I now exist in a world where we get the same opportunities as homo sapien, even without the established complex language and use of opposable thumbs. Welcome to...the Internet.

My name is Renny (which means "small yet mighty"), and I was born out of a magician's hat in nuclear-stricken Chernobyl. I am the newest creature to don their own personal blog on the World Wide Web. I bet you're wondering how I can create such beautiful sentence structures when I don't even have fingers, let alone the motor control to type on the keyboard.

It all started way back...last night when I spotted my previous humanoid master, Mike, committing a crime so evilly evil, that Evil itself would gasp and sputter. I quickly nudged his camera along the carpet, and leapt upon the snap snap button. I will let the evidence speak for itself:

I mean...SERIOUSLY?!?! How could such a being treat a species like that?! Those two angels were minding their own business, perhaps sniffing for some delectable truffles, or maybe frolicking in the rich mud, when *STOMP* they were transformed into consumer footwear.

He spotted me, and upon explaining the situation, I was able to blackmail him into becoming my personal human-servant to transcribe my daily events and occurrences. This includes, but is not limited to, photographs, philosophies, rants, plots and basically anything I want written down. Failure to be a good stenographer will land him straight in the middle of the pig's pen, however you want that to metaphorically mean a bad place.

Being an animal, with instincts, I do like to wander from location to location, especially if it means I get to sink my teeth into something new and delicious. Last time I checked I am not venomous, nor do I have rabies, but the doctor was a lemur, so I'm not exactly what was up with that.

I'm sure I still have work to do on this layout, but it will do for now. I hope my reign upon this webbed atmosphere will give other beings of so called "less human stature" the faith to try and capture their masters in a comprimising situation, only to reap a more fair status amongst beings of the world.

I will hop. I will skip. I will jump. Let our voices be heard!

No comments:

Post a Comment