Monday, September 28, 2009

Rabbit Surfing


This is madness. I am about to force Mike into making me a giant laminated poster I can tack above my flat screen (aren't all screens flat? I've never seen a jagged screen or even a fat screen) to remind me of the various potential primetime programs I need to view.

Even with the minimal summer programming, I was able to enjoy USA's "Burn Notice" and "Royal Pains," and SyFy's "Warehouse 13." Now that the mosquitoes are done trying to steal all my blood (an obvious conspiracy set up by the Red Cross) and the fur finally comes in handy after sweating my cottontail off, the Great Fall Lineup is here to warp our minds into a starchy green glop, devoid of motor skills, except at commercials when we rush to take care of business or work on emptying out the fridge.

Here is some of the craze I view:
  • Sunday: "Bored to Death" (HBO, 9:30)
  • Monday: "Heroes" (NBC, 8)
  • Tuesday: "Hell's Kitchen" (FOX, 8)
  • Wednesday: "Top Chef" (Bravo, 10)
  • Thursday: "Flashforward" (ABC, 8), "The Office" (NBC, 9), "Community" (NBC, 9:30), "The Mentalist (CBS, 10)
  • Friday: "Monk" (USA, 9), "Psych" (USA, 10)
  • Saturday: Why would I watch TV when I'm too busy rocking out at the discotheque?

Sometimes I will watch anything in the open spots, as I am still trying to fill up a couple more spaces. Obviously I don't want every night to be chocked full of mindless programming, or I'll lose all my hare...hair...from the endearing glow of the tube.

Needless to say, my servant will be busy colorcoding my nights for the next couple months. And no, I have no color blind weaknesses as many of relatives have partially. I mean, I can talk. Aside from Bugs, who I have a sneaking suspicion is a robot facading as a child-friendly device, I don't know any other speaking rabbits.

Well, that is it for today's installment. I have always wanted to try turning somebody off with a remote. Let's see, where is that button...oh here it is *CLICK*

No comments:

Post a Comment