Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Hare-Raising Tale...

Candy candy candy. I love candy. Candy here, candy there, candy in my underwear (that is, if rabbits wore drawers). *gobble gobble* No, don't give me any of that pet chocolate shtuff, I want me some good eatin's! I didn't become mutated for nothing! *gobble*

All Hallow's Eve is a wondrous time when youths of all species enjoy donning an alternate identity. Why, just five minutes ago a brown bear cub came ToTing to my door, dressed as a human. Such a cliche costume, it's been around for years. Still, the quest to achieve either a trick or a treat is a daunting one, and treats are tossed around like an overclocked lawn sprinkler.

I remember some of the costumes I used to bust out. My favorite might have been the maniacal bunny with razor sharp teeth; now that was a complete transformation...

Anyways, I hope any of you ToTers have a good time. Be safe, double check that candy, and don't eat it all in one night (unless you have super metabolism, then go nuts - unless you are alergic). I'm gunna go and watch "Curse of the Were-Rabbit"...oh that Wallace...Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment