Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Early Rabbit Gets the Front Seat


*stretches mandible and stares into the rising day* Ahh the mornings like these are the ones I have missed during my past couple months under snow arrest. Now that I'm out of rehab, I can finally go back to living my bunnytastical way of living. I mean, check out that sky. Before car pollution goes to work smothering the whatchamosphere and the giant bugs go zipping through the afternoon skies (in search of fresh blood), it belongs to me. Even if it is just this one captured moment.

It makes me wonder what the future'll be like for this overhead panoramia. What sorts of maddening gadgetry will the humans create next to imprison the sky in a stell-infused cage? Teleporters which reach to the clouds and beyond to instantly zip-n-zoom their rears from Chicago to Mumbai? It'll sure make that morning bird work to get its worm when it must dodge a battlement of blodacious bars blugeoning the vapors of yonder.

I understand that "BIGGER IS BETTER," "Instantaneous is the wave of the Future," and that "Money makes the world go round," but how soon after the world is transformed into a Mega-opolis of Hedonism will that round world stretch out and disform? We'll have to become Planet Taffy and succomb to intergalactic travelers who enjoy a little Wonka in their lives. This world needs a panel of moderators, consisting of a gaggle of the planet's species. Oh, and the ability to fully understand one another.

So here I sit, staring at today's Big Blue, hoping tomorrow it won't become a Big Red (gum is horrible for a rabbit, it always winds up in our ears for some odd reason). The first arrival chirps in the distance, while the familiar rumble of a semi rushes past. Will these forces co-exist peacefully in the time to come? Your guess is as good as mine, and my guess is that Mike didn't appreciate waking up early to a set of eager fangs affixed to his unkempt hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment